Friday, March 14, 2008

The picture says it all

Came back yesterday and found this: My all time favourite mug lay broken on the floor

Princess Lala pretending to act as surprise as me at scene

Only sole witness to the above incident was unfortunately silenced before I could questioned her.

(Looking anywhere but me) Nope, definitely not me !


Caught our Princess Lala with the guilty started look when I caught her unaware...

Immediately change into her cool as cucumber posh style look- You've to be kidding right.. me a princess playing with your dirty mug.. oh plz I've better things to do..

Just to side track, saw this clipping on the straits' time today. This stray cat hid onto the car tyre to hide from the rain yesterday. Cats are smart definitely know how make use of any situation to their advantage.. Just like the little rascals :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...how another mug broken....was Mr Lim angry? so you caught the culprit? Hey i didn't see that ST's article about the cat on the wheel.....so original, funny and cute...but i do hope it managed to get itself out of the wheel before the engine started.

Anonymous said...

Haha... That's a funny caption on Lala's eye expression. Humm... You really very good at snaping their photos and catching their facial cues!! Keep going!
You got yourself replaced for another mug??
-Josephine