Monday, April 7, 2008

3 cheers for Mr Lim!!

Ever since we saw a cat comic in Japan, I mentioned to Mr Lim that I want to try to read a comic about cat when we go back to Spore. Since Mr Lim is a comic lover, I thought I should try to get involve in his hobby you know... We tried to look for cat related comic whenever he's in his comic shop to crave his addiction but to no avail...
Knowing that I've been feeling real blue like the weather the past few days... Mr Lim decide to try to chase the gloomy clouds for me. Having remember that I wanna read a cat comic, he spends hours in the comic shop yesterday and came back with these:

He even went through the hassle of making sure that the content has very simple and few chinese words (cos I really really suck at reading chinese keke *ashamed*) Its really such a sweet and thoughtful gesture from him!! 3 cheers for you! For he really really made my day yesterday even with my PMS..

I decided to share one of chapter with you all.. its bit small hope u guys can still read the words.. sorry.. really like this 大笨猫 the author really capture the behaviour of cats. Laughter at every page.. Of course non cat lover, may not appreciate this comic as much as I do.. Anyway, enjoy them...

Thanks Mr Lim, u sure know how to cheer my day up... Love you always..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm...ehem, when you finish the cat comic don't forget to pass it to me huh....kekeke. So nice of ur Mr Lim to do that for you. Ah sky just went under my chair and i heard a 'knock' sound. Haha he must have looked up and bumped his head.

Hey what's this Mr SMILEY thingy? toilet-roll holder? mini-radio?

Anonymous said...

Oooo.... so sweet, Mr Lim.. Hope your PMS better now. Where you get that smiley face figure from??
Want to meet up? Miss chatting with you.. prefer to chat with you face to face lah. You still want to go spa?? maybe after your PMS lol.. hope to see you soon.
-Ah Jo