Monday, April 7, 2008

Tips to have Lala's tum tum

Mummy has been telling me that she saw someone who also has a furry tummy like me.. I think mine is more nicer.. Anyway I decided to give an exclusive interview on how I keep my furry tummy looking so nice and lush...


First, remember to suntan your tummy by the window when the sun is good... Not for long though.. won't want fizzy fur..


Love it even better when Mummy and Daddy gives my tummy a good rub.. because it helps get rid of the dead fur and create the volume u know keke...

Brush your fur exactly 100 times okie no more or less... On and off air your tummy to let your fur have a breathing space.. can promote fur growth


Okie there you have it.. my tips! what... very little u were saying? keke of course Im not telling all.. Can't have every cat looking at me then I won't be special right...
Oh ya, and one more thing... I guess Im just born with it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Humm. though Lala's tummy fur was messy or just been ruffied by you mummy or daddy in some of the few photos posted! haha... Ehh.. Ms Lala, can I get the same volume if I follow your tips get that volume on my hair?? Meow...
-Ah Jo