Sunday, March 7, 2010

True blue Singaporean.. Sky

Haven't been updating about Ah sky for quite some time. He's seems to be doing okie can't say better as he still have down days where he's vomiting and lethargy.. but no matter what happen, we will always be there with him.

During his last visit to the vet eariler last month, his Crea level in the normal range. Vet said he can be taken off one of the medication and next review be due in 6 months time. Just crossing my fingers his kidneys will be able to cope with less aid from medications..

Anyway, I've got a video of Ah sky eating durian. Yes.. durian.. I always tell people how he loves durian but I guess nobody can imagine how crazy he is.. I guess he's the only cat in singapore that loves durian like a true blue singaporean..

Enjoy the video..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhh...wat was your "aiyo" at the end of video clip means? looks like ah sky was doing a cat arch and stretching forward at the same time to reach for some durian....hee so cute

Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot to leave my name it's me ah jie

My furry friends said...

I shouted "aiyo" cos mama was going to give ah sky the whole seed so I quickly stop the video lor

MightyMouse said...

Skoda shares the same love for durians as I. She has a liking for most fruits.