Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mysterious feathers...

They looked on with keen interest as their two legged woke up from her afternoon nap and slowly walked towards the corrider into the living room...

Do you think she saw it?

Yeah I think she did.. look at her face..

Sorry no picture taken of my facial expression as to what I saw before me... I swear if the little rascals could use their paw to use the camera, I bet they would take a picture for me...

Bet you can't tell what's that from this shot... same as me... until I decided to take a closer look

And I realised that its a feather.. and it look like it belong to a real bird...

And more feathers... Scattered over the dinning area...

Fearing the worse, my heart goes out to the poor soul of the owner of these feather... Its such a puzzle how the bird flew into my house as windows were not open except for the top part of the window plane. Strangest thing was, I couldn't see any blood and where is the bird?

I frantically went through the house looking at every secret spot I could think of dreading to find a half eaten bird or remains of it...

Coudn't find any... I decided not to touch the "crime" scene and wait for Mr Lim to come back. Mr Lim came back and was as puzzled as me.. He started to vacuum the feather when he noticed something on the floor.. Small streaks of dried blood on the floor.. very faint which explained why i couldn't see it in the first place.. Mr Lim and I concluded that:

Birdie must have somehow flew in from the top window plane and of course was earnestly "welcome" by the little rascals.. After some struggle between Orange and Lala on who should be the perfect host for the birdie, they accidentially tugged out some of birdie's feather... Angry and annoyed with the hospitality, Birdie flew off where he came in..

Yup, that must be how it happened rite? Oh, my Orangie and Lala are such gentle creatures (ignore the previous entry) they wouldn't think of attacking a harmless birdie rite.. and Im not in denial state okie..

Anyway, to give others the benefit of doubt, we still have to carried out some checks. See nails were cleaned no stains of blood or feather stuck there.. So can't be Orangie..

Lala, simply couldn't get near to her... that girl must be guitly of something according to Mr Lim..

Hmmm, I think I smell birdie on Orangie you know...

They can't be trying to eat the birdie rite? Oops that did not come out from my mouth...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.. Poor Birdie.. Bet it won't want to fly into your window ever again! Maybe the two rascals juz want to have fun with the kuku jiao... :p

-aH Jo

MightyMouse said...

X-files? (music track starts to roll)

san said...

You're right. Apart from the white feet, Rocket Tanaka and Orange look like twins - like mandarin oranges during CNY :)

Ah Jie said...

Hey sis,

I just went to check out San's Rocket Tanaka, they are like mirror-image! They're not the same age rite? Wow....one more cat blog to fill my time. The blog looks cool!