Thursday, August 7, 2008

The scaredy cats

Last saturday, two two-legged strangers came over our house in the morning to do air-con maintainance. And the little rascals suddenly vanished. I called out for them name to no avail (nah.. doesn't work most of the time!) I went to the kitchen and found Orange without much effort...
He was hiding under the metal rack in the kitchen. Actually come to think of it. That was one of first spot he hid when he came into the household the very first time.
Suddenly our Oragne don't look so confident and aloof anymore. He looks at me wearily refusing to come out from his "safe" spot.
Next, I start looking for Lala.. now that can be quite tricky as there's quite a few places she can squeeze herself into.. given her slender figure...
Believe me.. She used to be able to squeeze herself into this tiny slot between the fridge and the cabinet... Well, there was of course in the past.. nowadays she has since abandon this hiding spot as it's been getting a bit of challange... if you know what i mean..
I even looked underneath the sofa, in the wardrobe, even the toilet and I still can't find her...
Then Mr Lim suggested to checked the washing machine... She can't have open up the lid and hid herself in right?
Then again, anything is possible right? There she is hiding not inside the washing machine but somehow she has found a new hiding spot... the space behind the washing machine. haha look at the things that had been dropped there and forgotten... now I know where are my scoops keke..
When the strangers are gone, Orange then cautiously crawled out from his hiding spot and stooped low staring towards the living room...

Are you sure they're gone?

Better check it for myself...

hmmm... can't seems to detect anything threatening.. hehe I bet im better at hiding myself than orange.. so not orginial to hiding oneself under the kitchen rack...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... Look at the items you have lost wihtin those areas they hidig! Good to help you find your scoop,yellow hanger, washcloths etc... Lucky not your beloved sexy li*g***s lost in those spaces!! -Love, Jo..