Monday, October 29, 2007

Naughty Orange strike again!

Looks like Orange is really dying for his chance to be mention in the blog... Therefore he felt that the instant way to immediate fame is to anger mummy!

Somehow I had brought home the remaining 2 coconut bun from my work place. God knows how come I've put them in my bag when I have a locker. Left the bun in a plastic bag, tied a knot and put it in my bag. Went off to LalaLand..

Woke up and found this on the floor...
As usual nobody saw what happen but whoever ate the bun was sure clever! Look closely at the picture again and you'll notice the most of the coconut filing had been eaten up! My gut feeling tells me its Orange. How did I know it was Orange?

Apparently the next day, he had a mild case of diarrhea. the fellow LS* and Mr Lim complained to me as he was the one who cleared up the litter box haha...

Well, what can I say, Orange sure gets his way. Not only he gets today's fame to the blog and also enjoyed a sumptuous coconut snack. I bet he even thinks LS was worth it all...


*Lao Sai (Hokkein for diarrhea)

No comments: