Monday, October 29, 2007

Beautiful Day it was...

Beautiful day it was today so glad its already my post night off... Or rather yesterday keke... Looked out of the window and this was what I saw...Look at the beautiful blue sky... see that streak of cloud arch across the sky... its as if a plane just flew past leaving trail of its mark behind... I thought of my Ah Sky and I wonder if he was enjoyed the view like I did...
Princess Lala and Orange was up and early.. Looks that they are also enjoying the wonderful view as well!

Our Princess Lala sitting by the platform looking demure enjoying the view like me... and grooming herself as usual...

Hmmm.. Orange seen standing proud staring to the sky as well... Plotting a way to climb out of the window for a better view perhaps?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

u did a gd job capturing the white streak in the sky....brillant colours i must say. Haha so it reminded u of ah-kai huh? So lucky for those 2 rascals to have such a nice view. U know lah, ah-kai either has the occasional view of the crows at the kitchen window or feeling the wind by its nose at the front door.

this little game with the white kitty is so cute. how did you upload it?

looking forward to more posts!