Monday, January 17, 2011

Yeah I can update my blog on my phone!

Yeah I finally figure out how to update my blog using my phone!! Yes I finally got myself an iPhone.. yaya I knw I did criticize iPhone 1 year ago but iPhone 4 is different cos it's camera is 5 megapixel! Hehe now I can update my blog after I taken a pic.


Did u all miss lala? It took her 4 months to get use to having my mum around the house. Now she's like last time relax n lazying around the house.

U know it makes me feel sad whenever fren come n tell me now I got xiao bu dian I dun want the little rascals anymore. That's not true!! Yes I do admit I spend lesser time with them but I still make it a point to sayang them whenever I have e time..



Well XBD is getting active day by day.. Diaper changing n bathing him is a challenge as I think of new ways to keep him still with toys. Yes it's tiring n I'm seriously deprive of social cum personal time. but I'm happy.. A different kinda happy I have never experience before..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi P.W,
welcome to the iPhone family! me too got one 3 months ago and was hook on using it! Its really a very useful phone, ya!
So cute to see Lala relaxing again! Never will i see her like that relaxing and spreading her legs in front of me whenever I go to your house.. :p
XBD so big liao!! CAnt wait to carry him when meet you next week! See you then!!

-josephine

Kenneth Copeland said...

Are those photos taken from your Iphone? Very nice. I love it.

My furry friends said...

Yes those photos are taken from my iPhone 4.