Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The little rascals... missing in action

The little rascals are complaining that too much focus has been given to Ah sky and are giving me the cold shoulders nowadays.. They have been rather well-behave for past few months but I noticed that their behaviour towards me changed a bit thought.. Orange used to enjoy sitting in the middle of my lap whenever im sitting on the sofa watching the TV.. Sometimes he would even rest his chin on my lap which I love it when he does that.. Now he doesn't do that anymore..

I really wonder why? He still does the drop dead to one side on the floor and demand his tummy rub but he just stopped sitting on my lap.. Did he sense a change in me?

Meanwhile Lala remains the same... on auto mode will sit on the cushion whenever I place it on top of my lap still like Orange she too does not stay long like in the past

During the day, they usually keep themselves busy by napping away or watching me from a distance or sitting close to me but always a distance away.. hmmm really wonder what's wrong with them?

No comments: