Sunday, August 30, 2009

Papa, Ah sky and me

First of all, thanks to all those who had posted encouraging comments. Kudos to Kootoo monster who offered an enlightenment on my blog posting frustration.. currently issue seems to resolve and hopefully stays that way. Oh yeah to answer kwanxy Q, my wall deco stickers are still nicely paste on the wall, little rascals haven't been disturbing them..

Anyway, Ah sky's last review went well. His Crea was 2.6 and is a slight improvement from his previous one. His kidney are still shrink like a prune and pancreas are better and no longer a issue. However, I have officially become the tormentor in the eyes of Ah sky. Went back yesterday with Mr Lim and he ran under his comfort zone the moment he saw me and refused to come out during the 30mins I was in the house! Today Mr Lim asked me: Are you upset with ah sky yesterday. Ya I was sad but it can't be help... since I don't get to see him everyday.. its common sense he will associate me with going to vet...

Nowadays things seems to be holding up for ah sky. There's still some bad days.. he still vomits occasionally. However, I don't get so upset when I hear my sister or father tell me that.. Does it means Im learning to cope better or have I become less sensitive to his condition? Good thing he still has the appetite for food. Like his favourite fruits! Papa didn't forget give ah sky a treat on one of his favourite fruit - the ba lu ku hehe.. By the way the purple figure hovering like a ghost in the background is my sister!

Papa have somehow become the official carer for Ah sky now. Thanks to him, ah sky has adapt to his medications routine well. I was really impressed with the way he fed him with the medications.. He did it so effortlessly.. Its amazing ah sky don't repel papa like what he did with me sigh...

Managed to take a video of papa doing his medication round with ah sky.. Its so fast you can't even see him pop the tablet into Ah sky's mouth! Apparrently he pop the tablet into his mouth while he was yawning!

Ah sky's next appointment will be about 3 more weeks from now. I confident his blood result will be better than before even if its just a decrease by 0.1. For now, I should try to be contented as my role as the tormentor in the eyes of Ah sky.. hey somebody has to be the bad guy rite... 我不入地狱谁入地狱...

2 comments:

Ah Jie said...

Hey, was that me in the background wearing red polo tee in the ba lu ku video? Haiya...never tell me you were taking video...i spoiled it lah.... Haha so cats have long-term memory...dun worry. Try to bring more cat treats along with you and i'm sure ah sky will forget the trauma of going to the vet...oops i haven't booked his appointment yet....meow

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Ah Sky is super adorable!!

And kuddos to ur papa! That is such a neat trick...popping the tablet into his mouth when he yawns. Now...why didn't I think of that??

~Yatz