Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My long overdue blog entry

That ain't a mole its a strawberry seed that got suck on Orange's nose. He gotten curious with the strawberries I was eating this morning and decided to give it a sniff. Guess he didn't like the smell of it and back off.. If only he would do that to all other food stuff haha..

Anyway decided to give the little rascal their long overdue bathe... Been using a new shampoo goat's milk and green tea shampoo for them and it smells really good!
The green tea smell will stay on them for at least 3 days leaving their fur so soft and smooth.. Feel like using it on my hair...

After their bathe, they went on to obessive cleaning of themselves and somebody decide to vomit out their breakfast... probably due to the accumulation of cat fur he or she swallow...
Yah I know its gross bet you can easily guess whose tummy it came out from...

Orange looking rather ruggard and slightly puffy after his bathe..

Lala the ever complete neat freck princess almost done with her grooming...

12 comments:

Ah Jie said...

Hey,

Thanks for giving us a sample of the goat milk shampoo. Used it on ah Sky and he smelt really refreshing! So the vomitus belonged to Princess Lala? I thought that was the poo hehehe.... It's been so long since you updated the blog....really miss the 2 rascals...hope to see them soon 1 day!

MightyMouse said...

Where did you get the shampoo from? Thanks...

My furry friends said...

Hi MightyMouse,
I got the shampoo from a pet shop in East Coast call Loving Pets. Its located at 168 east coast rd :)

Ah Jie said...

saw to link to Paw Pledge website. The canvas bag $18 looks nice but there's no link on their blog on how to contact them where to get the bag from because the launch was over. You have any idea?

Anonymous said...

Hey i just saw your post about orange eating money plant. Thank goodness you get it hang outside because money plants are poisonous for cats!!So are a many others. Should check before you put any out.

Get him some cat grass. He'll love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey i just saw your post about orange eating money plant. Thank goodness you get it hang outside because money plants are poisonous for cats!!So are a many others. Should check before you put any out.

Get him some cat grass. He'll love it. :)

Anonymous said...

May I ask you a question? buy clomid on line http://wiki.answers.com/Q/User:Med-help buy clomid on line Happy birthday to you!

I'm all right. buy clomid where buy clomid without a perscription
clomid prescriptions buy online I've enjoyed seeing you

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling? order zithromax poder http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/tentology.net/buy_zithromax_en-us.html order without a prescription zithromax azithromycin See you later! m

How are you? order zithromax three pill treatment order without a prescription zithromax azithromycin
order zithromax 1g oral suspension pack Remember me to your wife. m

Anonymous said...

Hallo! order diflucan online http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/tentology.net/buy_zyrtec_en-us.html order generid diflucan I must go now. v

How do you do? order diflucan where order diflucan prescription
order diflucan safe online I'm very thankful to you. n

Anonymous said...

Excuse me... valtrex cost deine nachricht site http://www.asianave.com/valtrex-cost/ valtrex cost discount Many thanks.

I'll just like to tell you that... valtrex cost discount free prescription valtrex cost discount
valtrex cost cheap here See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me... valtrex cost http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/tentology.net/buy_valtrex_en-us.html valtrex cost I've enjoyed seeing you

Good evening! valtrex cost valtrex cost valtrex cost I'm very much obliged to you.

Anonymous said...

Could you spare me a moment? buy clomid http://www.playlist.com/blog/entry/12526097155 buy clomid Happy New Year!

May I ask you a question? buy clomid buy clomid
buy clomid now I'm sorry to see you go.