Friday, December 14, 2007

Mummy Im getting better!

Orange looking macho knowing he's going to have his photo taken.






Sitting up for another pose and using his front paw to cover his belly due to loss of fur... *shy*



Sorry mummy know Im not suppose to climb... oops touchy sensitive word nowadays... I simply couldn't resist sleeping in this box... just have to climb up and sleep inside. ZzzZzz...

Mummy did you take a ruler and measure how long is it? I think I can removed the staples on my own leh.. then you can save a trip and money lo keke rite?

Cheeky Orange never fails to terrify Lala knowing now she's not use to his scent. Seeing Lala inside the wardrobe. That fellow purposely sit himself comfortably on the mat blocking Lala's exit!
Poor Lala start to panic at the sight of her "familiar yet unfamiliar enemy"

Lala frantically tries to escape past Orange while keeping her eyes on Orange. Orange on the other hand, remains aloof and gonk-out...

See see... beautiful daisy with heart-shaped get well soon attached. From Mummy's best pal Jo... who came to our house specially to visit me!! Did you know my heart race whenever I see her? She's so beautiful... keke.. looking at mei niu sure keeps the blues away for injured cat like me ;P


Flower ah for me is it?

Are you sure its for him not for me? what's a big boy doing with flower? so gay...



Feels so nice to be shower with love from mummy and daddy and mummy's sister and of course mummy's best pal... Flower smell nice and gonna sit close to it so Lala can't get a sniff of it haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello kukwa & Orange,

Wow...wat a nice daisy! Orange, you "yan fu bu qian" hor? Gd to see that kukwa finally braced herself to write all these. It takes courage to admit one's mistakes. I hope by writing your thoughts down, it helped you to move on from your guilt. See it will be easier to update your blog in future right as you wun feel stuck anymore.

I wish the soonest recovery for Orange and i'll see him sometime soon ok! Gonna be holidays for me next week! Hooray...

Anonymous said...

Hello kukwa & Orange,

Wow...wat a nice daisy! Orange, you "yan fu bu qian" hor? Gd to see that kukwa finally braced herself to write all these. It takes courage to admit one's mistakes. I hope by writing your thoughts down, it helped you to move on from your guilt. See it will be easier to update your blog in future right as you wun feel stuck anymore.

I wish the soonest recovery for Orange and i'll see him sometime soon ok! Gonna be holidays for me next week! Hooray...

Anonymous said...

get well soon. n u're so 'man'! taking it so well. take care, dun nottie and explore high places too much!