Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sally the basket complains

My name is Sally. I was made to be a basket meant for pet use. Mummy and daddy bought me from Ikea cause I was cheap. I was placed strategically by the window in the master bedroom. Nice view there with sunlight shinning at every part of my body.

Got to know little orange 1st. Look at that boy... he used to spent his afternoon nap with me in his young days. Nowadays he hardly come by....

Ever since princess Lala came along... Life has been miserable...Look at me now. (Hysterical crying)Sob Sob Sob... Look at the woven basket bits on the floor. Somebody been abusing me!!


Ya that's her Im talking about! Small and sweet looking on the outside but full of mischievous thoughts on the inside. She would spent her afternoon sitting on me and start to chew happily as if Im one of her treats.... Mummy thought she was going through the "teething phrase" Ha!! As if!! They ignore it... Overheard a conversation b/w mummy and daddy once:

Daddy:"Aiya buy this basket for them see they keep bitting it. make the floor so messy!

Mummy: Aiya what to do? Since bed is theirs they are free to do what they want with it.

Can you believe it! I was crying buckets of wooden chips hearing that! No mention of how heartache the rascals are damaging me! Worse they are only concern my spare parts are messing up the place. Boo hoo...

Lala would act all sweet and nice towards me when Mummy and Daddy are staring at her. Pretending to clean herself and curl up... If only they know how I feel... What can I do? Can anyone save me from further destruction?
Miserable Sally...

No comments: